We have some very exciting news to announce, our spring menu has just been rolled out and we are thrilled to share it with you.
For the food enthusiasts out there this menu captures delicious and fresh springtime cuisine ideas with Massimo Capra’s special flair worked into it. Filled with fine local foods and spring vegetables and fruits, this is the perfect chance to embrace the season with our new menu.
Here is a little teaser of our new menu:
- Porcini Mushroom Bisque: Hazelnut scented shiitake, goat cheese foam.
- Ontario Goat Cheese: Preserved heirloom beets, toasted pistachio, truffled bread crumbs, baby frisée.
- Pear Carpaccio: Bartlett pear, Pingue prosciutto, Gorgonzola cheese, candied walnuts, pomegranate vinaigrette.
- Elora Gorge: Boneless Half Chicken Rosemary roasted potato, prosciutto and Pecorino cheese, Niagara peach glaze.
- Seared “Sterling” Salmon Ricotta Gnocchi, Sicilian relish, grilled lemon butter sauce.
- Pan Seared Diver Scallops Crisp fennel slaw, risotto rosso, blood orange Maltaise.
Pasta & Vegetarian
- Thyme Roasted Forest Mushroom Risotto King oyster, chanterelle, honey, shiitake and Portobello mushrooms.
- Truffled Sweet Potato Cannelloni (Gluten Free) Ontario goat Cheese, Yukon Gold “Pasta”, grape tomato, roasted garlic, black lentil sauté.
- Eggplant ‘’Involtini’’ (Vegetarian) Sicilian style, stuffed with ricotta, pine nut, Pecorino, and basil, finished with Buffalo Mozzarella and a duo of tomato sauce.